COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY
At Santa Rita Cantina, the safety and well-being of our guests and
staff are of utmost importance. We adhere to the highest industry standards
for sanitation practices to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
• All our staff wear masks & wash hands a minimum of every 30 minutes.
• Our tables are seated 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing recommendations
• We strongly adhere to all local, state health department and the CDC guidelines
• Daily deep cleaning with hospital-grade supplies and cleaning technologies
• We regularly disinfect all surfaces including tables, chairs and counters
• Any employee exhibiting signs of illness is advised to stay home
We appreciate your trust and patience and look forward to serving you soon!